Sift out the best ideas from your “bottom drawer” and fine-tune your picture books to create marketable work!
• Do you have bowls and bowls filled with picture book dough, but are unsure how to bake your picture books to perfection?
• Do you have lots of picture books on baking sheets that don’t seem to brown nicely? Or picture book dough that is lumpy, but you can’t figure out why?
• Not sure how to package your picture book biscuits so they’re gobbled up quickly?
I am an experienced picture book editor, mentor and coach and I am passionate about shaping stories. Let me help you shape yours! Come and join my Cook Up a Picture Book classes, where you can work in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace, to create delicious picture books that editors won’t be able to resist.
NEW! I am offering two fantastic new opportunities for picture book authors and illustrators to work online in small groups to fine-tune their work. Over six weeks, I will help you to figure out the key picture book ingredients you are missing, show you how to mix it together, finish it off and ice it so it’s ready to serve up to editors and agents.
• Small-group Coaching with bespoke, weekly 1-1 feedback on your picture books. Find out more here
• Online Picture Book Course for those who would like a more structured coaching experience, with individualised and group feedback on your picture books. Find out more here!